Sunday, November 22, 2009
Hero Interview from A Forever Christmas
Interview with the hero from A Forever Christmas by Missy Tippens:
1. Gregory, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
I’ve always known what I wanted to do with my life—own my own business. I started my landscaping and lawn maintenance business right out of high school and have done pretty well for myself.
2. What do you do for fun?
Fun? Well, I have to admit I’m a workaholic. But I’m learning to spend more time with my kids. And I’ve always enjoyed Sunday dinners at my dad’s house.
3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?
Easy. The laundry. Always hated doing it. Always will.
4. What are you afraid of most in life?
Of having someone think I’m not good enough.
5. What do you want out of life?
I want my boys to be happy and healthy and to have everything they need. I’d also like to provide some of the extras. And, I admit, I’m starting to think some about dating again. I’m not really ready, but my family keeps telling me it’s time.
6. What is the most important thing to you?
Being a good provider.
7. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?
I don’t really read, other than some non-fiction books and magazines on landscaping and plant care.
8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I made some big mistakes in high school. If I could do it all over again—and still have my sons—I would go back and make better decisions. I’d also give myself confidence at a younger age (which would probably fix the problem with bad decisions).
9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
No pets. Just two very active little boys! ;)
10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
Like I said above, I’d like to go back to high school with more confidence, and would fight for Sarah, the only woman I’ve truly loved. I wouldn’t let her father manipulate me if I had a re-do.