Sunday, November 15, 2009
Heroine Interview for The Holiday Husband in Blessing of the Season
Interview with the heroine for Blessing of the Season, The Holiday Husband by Annie Jones:
1. Addie McCoy, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
As the daughter of Star City’s very own “Christmas Lady”, I try hard not to be ‘interesting’. I just want to work at Goodwin’s Department Store and live a quiet, private life. Imagine my surprise when I ended up in the front store window as a publicity stunt!
2. What do you do for fun?
I just graduated from college and come home to my very small town, so right now my mind is on getting a good job, not fun.
3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?
4. What are you afraid of most in life?
Having all eyes on me, drawing attention to myself and being found lacking.
5. What do you want out of life?
A real home, quiet, normal, not like the one I grew up in!
6. What is the most important thing to you?
My faith, love and family. I want to have work that makes me a part of my community and now that I’ve met Nathan Browder, manny to little Jesse Browder, I wonder if I have found those things at last?
7. Do you read? If so, what is your favorite type of book to read?
I love to read romances where two people work together to build a life and home.
8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
The 1950s – and I get to do just that when Nathan Browder and I recreate a publicity stunt, living in the front windows of Goodwin’s Department Store as the perfect family having the perfect Christmas 1950’s style. We learn a lot from the values of that time and discover that where love and family are concerned, things have not changed that much!