Interview with the hero from A Love Rekindled by Margaret Daley, an April release.
1. Zane Davidson, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
I was considered a bad boy in high school, which is probably the reason Kim Walters was attracted to me.
2. What do you do for fun?
I enjoy sailing when I can get away from work. I have to admit work consumed most of my time.
3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?
Seeing Kim Walters when I returned to Hope, Mississippi. I was angry with her for what happened when we were teenagers, and yet I couldn't get her out of my mind even after all these years we were apart.
4. What are you afraid of most in life?
Ending up like my dad who was the town alcoholic. I never want to be like him.
5. What do you want out of life?
To give back. In spite of my troubled teenage years, I was given a second chance to make something of myself. I want to help others have a second chance like I did.
6. What is the most important thing to you?
My word--if I say I'm going to do something, I mean it.
7. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?
I don't usually have time to read books, but I would enjoy a suspense/adventure/thriller if I did.
8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
All the lost time Kim and I had because of the past.
9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
No, because I'm not home that much. A pet deserves its owner's attention. Maybe one day I can get a dog.
10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
Fifteen years ago right before Kim and I broke up. Maybe I could changed the outcome.