Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Baby Between Them Interview


How exciting to have  Cameron Long, the hero from A Baby Between Them, a book written by  Winnie Griggs  and a  June 2012  release from Love Inspired Historical Romance .

1.  Cameron, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
Well, to start with you can all me Cam.  I’m not sure there’s anything even mildly interesting about me but I am the town sheriff and I take my job very seriously.

2.  What do you do for fun?
Lately, the most fun I’ve had is seeing if I can get Nora Murphy, my new cook and housekeeper, riled up enough to make her eyes sparkle in that cute way they do when she’s got her dander up.

3.  What do you put off doing because you dread it?
I don’t believe in putting things off, no matter how difficult.  Better to get it over with and move on.

4.  What are you afraid of most in life?
Being responsible for a child’s life.  I failed at that once and don’t want to ever find myself in that position again.

5.  What do you want out of life?
More than anything I’d like to be a husband and father.  But, because of the way I’ve failed people in the past, I can’t trust myself to go for the prize in this area.

6.  What is the most important thing to you?
Not letting others down.

7.  If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
The fact that, despite how hopeless I know it is, I find myself wanting more than friendship from Nora.  That’s not fair to either me or her and I’m disappointed in myself for not being stronger.

8.  Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
No pets in the traditional sense.  I believe horses are the animals that should be dubbed man’s best friend.  My own horse, Fletch, is a great animal and we get along fine.  I also made sure Nora had a good carriage horse as well.

9. Can you tell us a little interesting tidbit about the time period you live in?
Well let’s see.  A year ago the California gold rush started, which sent a lot of young men racing west with big dreams.  And just this year California achieved statehood.  I don’t know if there is connection between the two events but if not it’s very coincidental.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive