Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Bride Next Door Interview


How exciting to have Everett Fulton, the hero from  The Bride Next Door  written by  Winnie Griggs, a June 2013 release from Love Inspired Historical.

1. Everett, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
I was born in England and moved to the US at age 12 along with my mother.  And don’t ask me why - that’s something I don’t talk about with anyone.

2.  What do you do for fun?
I’m much too busy to spend much time on ‘fun’, but when I have free time, I read.

3.  What do you put off doing because you dread it?
Getting too involved with the people in this community.  I’m concerned that- building deep relationships may sidetrack me from my goal of climbing my way back to a big city newspaper in a place with far more polish and sophistication than Turnabout

4.  What are you afraid of most in life?
Folks discovering my less than flattering secrets - both why I left England as a youth and why I left Philadelphia as an adult.

5.  What do you want out of life?
To prove to everyone that I am more than my backstory

6.  What is the most important thing to you?
To gain and keep the respect of others

7.  If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I’d go back to that last big story I wrote for the newspaper in Philadelphia and do my homework a little better.

8.  Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
No!  I have very strong feeling about keeping pets and it is one of the (many) things about Daisy that drives me nuts.  How she can dote on that stray mutt she picked up and brought along with her is just one more irritation she’s brought into my world.  But somehow I can’t seem to take stern steps with her on this or anything else. 

9. Can you tell us a little interesting tidbit about the time period you live in?
As a newspaper reporter I try to keep up with all the latest news of the world as best as I can from this backwater town.  An interesting story that just recently caught my eye is that of Winston Churchill’s trip to Cuba and subsequent visit to New York.  That’s the kind of story I should be reporting on, not the details of someone’s vacation or nuptials.

1 comment:

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive