Sunday, June 23, 2013

Plain Admirer Interview


How exciting to have Joann Yoder the heroine from Plain Admirer by Patricia Davids, a June, 2013 release from Love Inspired Romance .

1.  Joann, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
            Most people find it interesting that I'm Amish.
2.  What do you do for fun?
            Ah, fishing is my passion. I get my pole and head to the lake every chance I get.
3.  What do you put off doing because you dread it?
            Not much. I do what needs doing. The only thing I dread lately is riding to work with Roman Weaver. I get so flustered around that man.
4.  What are you afraid of most in life?
            I'm afraid I'll never have a home of my own. Since my parents died, I've been shuffled between the homes of my three brothers. Four months with one and then on to the next home. I've come to hate it.
5.  What do you want out of life?
            I want what every Amish woman wants. To serve God and to raise a family with a man I love.
6.  What is the most important thing to you?
            My faith is the most important thing. Without God, nothing is possible.
7.  Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?
            Do I read books? You are talking to a dyed-in-the-wool bookworm. I read everything. I work at an Amish printing company. I'm surrounded by reading material. My favorite things to read are books and articles about nature and fishing. Did I mention I love to fish?
8.  If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
            It's vain, I know, but I'd like to be prettier. Does that make me a silly spinster? I guess it does.
9.  Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
            No pets. I do have a horse to pull my buggy, but he is a working animal.
10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
            Goodness, such strange questions. I imagine I'd like to go back to when I was a child. Life was full of possibilities then. Now, I'm old enough to know that not all dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive