Friday, September 6, 2019

As summer comes to an end—Lenora Worth

Summer is over but fall is coming!—-Lenora Worth

I’m late on posting today. For some strange reason, I cannot keep up with my posting dates. Could it be too much to do and getting older by the minute. I thought I’d share some of my latest covers and some of the pictures I’ve taken this summer. I wrote two different books over the summer and now I’m working on a novella and my next Amish book, both due before Christmas. But I love my job and I love our readers. That is the fuel that keeps me motivated! The first picture is Marta Perry and me at the Harlequin signing at NY RWA! The second photo is of my roommates and me as we found the townhouse that was featured in Breakfast at Tiffany’s. I’m with Nancy Robard Thompson, who took us on this quest, Julia Justiss, Eve Gaddy, Kathy Gabera and Denise Daniels. We all write in different genres but our friendships are strong and I’ve know most of these ladies for close to thirty years. Also, I love being in reissues with friends and I write for LIS and Tule Publishing. See, told you I’m spinning plates and going in circles!

Happy Friday and I wish everyone health and happiness as we go into fall. Thanks to everyone for the prayers for Florida as we survived Dorian. I’m in the Panhandle, so we are okay. Prayers for the Bahamas, too.






6 comments:

  1. Great blog post, Lenora. Your covers are all amazing. That's so cool that you were able to go to the Breakfast at Tiffany's townhouse. Honestly, as many times as I've been to New York City, I've never seen it. I'm so glad you were spared the wrath of Hurricane Dorian. Praying for Bahamas. They are truly suffering and many are still missing. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love being in a collection with you! And such fun to see all you ladies together. NYC was such a fun conference. Happy to hear you're okay. Hurricane's are so devastating. Praying for all those impacted by Dorian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ladies. I had fun in New York even if my feet hurt! We had such a nice walk that day. We went to a beautiful little French bakery, too. I got a white chocolate eclair for later. So good! New York is always fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've had a busy summer, Lenora!

    So relieved Dorian moved up the coast. Praying for all those impacted by the storm. Praying especially for those in the Bahamas! Such devastation!

    Love your covers...and your stories!

    NYC is always a fun city to visit. You girls look like you're having a good day. How far was the townhouse from the hotel? A hefty walk, no doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debby, the townhouse was on 175th Street I think. We took cabs to the bakery for breakfast and then three had to return to the hotel.Three of us walked back but we meandered and took our time. One of the best NY walks I’ve ever been on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, thanks for sharing, always love to see what other writers are up to. I missed the conference, but I can enjoy it through others' photos. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive