Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hero Interview from Twice Upon a Time

Interview with the hero from Twice Upon a Time by Lois Richer:

1. Tell me the most interesting thing about you.

I’m Reese Woodward. The most interesting thing about me is that I wasn’t born into the illustrious Woodward wedding family of Denver. Not many people know that they adopted me when I was very small. Oddly enough, I’ve never felt like I don’t belong to my family.

2. What do you do for fun?
Fun? As a father or twins, I don’t have a lot of spare time but fun is important. The most fun I have is with my twin sons. They’re also the most work, give me the most headaches and force me to learn patience faster than I’d like, but I wouldn’t trade places with anyone. My boys enrich my life so much. I’d do anything for them.

3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?
Admitting to the family that I’ve made a mistake. I’m the eldest, they look up to me, depend on me. I hate letting them down.

4. What are you afraid of most in life?
I’m afraid life will pass too quickly and I won’t have made enough of the time I have with my family. Things change so quickly. Love and family are so important. I want to savor every second.

5. What do you want out of life?
To prove that I was worthy of receiving the life I’ve been given.

6. What is the most important thing to you?
Love. If you’re blessed with love, everything else seems less important.

7. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?
I’m a lawyer, so I read a lot of legal stuff, but reading for entertainment is something I never have enough time for. My favorite books are family saga type stories that span generations of a family. I find them utterly fascinating.

8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I’d like to be more relaxed.
I tend to take life pretty seriously and sometimes it’s better to laugh than stress. My sons are teaching me that God is more interested in my heart condition than in the mistakes I make.

9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
What is it with the pet question? (laughs) The boys have been at me to get them a puppy and I’ve been seriously considering it, though the bedlam around here would multiply exponentially! I had a chocolate lab when I was a kid and that dog showered me with unconditional love. When something went wrong, he was always there, ready willing and able to comfort me. I’d like my twins to experience that same bond. (chuckles) Though I worry they might smother a puppy with their exuberance.

10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
I’d go back to when Jesus was on the earth. I’d love to see him with kids, watch him heal the blind, the sick, listen to him teach. Watching God, physically among men, at work—to me that would be awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I agree love is the most important time. I, too, would love to go back to the time of Jesus and meeting Him personally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree love is the most important thing. I, too, would love to go back to the time of Jesus and meeting Him personally.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive