Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Suspense Field Trip

Debby Giusti here.

Lucky me! I'm heading to the Cobb County Medical Examiner's office in Marietta, Georgia, for a tour and possibly to watch an autopsy.  For a suspense author, the day looks delightful, although I'm sure most folks think I'm crazy to get excited about visiting the ME's office.

Actually, I asked my hubby to join me, but he's more interested in mowing the lawn! LOL!

The Atlanta Chapter of the Sisters in Crime arranged the tour, but everything was up in the air until the ME gave his approval this morning.  Now everyone's hustling to get there on time.

I've got to run.  Will provide more info later.  Perhaps a pic or two, as well.

So what exciting field trips have you taken that provided research for the stories you write...or could provide great info for the type of stories you love to read?

Wishing you abundant blessings,

Debby Giusti
www.DebbyGiusti.com
www.seekerville.blogspot.com
www.crossmyheartprayerteam.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. cant wait to hear more details of the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You left us so intrigued! How was the trip and did you see an autopsy? (shiver)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive