Thursday, May 24, 2012

Interviewing Rita Finalist ~ Deadly Pursuit

Sandra Orchard here, and it's my pleasure to interview another of the Rita finalists books...

(Revell; Jennifer Leep, editor) 


So... Deadly Pursuit

When were you born?    


  September 1st, 2011


Where were you born? 

 I hail from Missouri, home of my beloved author, Irene Hannon


Do you have any brothers and sisters?

I'm the middle child of three in my author's Guardian of Justice series. I also have a few step brothers and sisters in her other Heroes of Quantico series. And reaching way back on the family tree, I have lots of Steeplehill siblings.


What do you think made you a RITA finalist? 

A stalker with deadly intent... A woman who protects children... An ex-Navy SEAL turned police detective. A winning combination, don't you think?


It certainly sounds like it, Deadly. Thanks so much for visiting with us today.

10 comments:

  1. If this post were to be on facebook, I would just click 'Like'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm scared for the heroine and those children just reading the blurb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Irene, I'm reading Fatal Judgment right now. Great tension!

    BTW, drop by http://bit.ly/gRCEBN

    today and see more Craftie Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack, I'm behind on my reading. I need to read this one. It sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I didn't even know my book was being featured. How exciting! I'm thrilled to be up for another RITA along with fabulous author (and super roommate!) Linda Goodnight. Irene Hannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lyn--thanks for the comment about Fatal Judgment. Glad you're enjoying it. That's up for a National Readers Choice Award, so this has been a terrific year for my suspense books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Irene,
    Love your writing and your Heroes of Quantico stories. Must read Deadly Pursuit!

    I'll be at RWA this summer cheering you on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is Irene's usual excellent work. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive