Sunday, May 4, 2014

Bodyguard Reunion Interview


Today we're welcoming Chloe Howard, the heroine of Bodyguard Reunion by Margaret Daley, May 2014, Love Inspired Suspense. 

Wow, you've just had quite an adventure.   
1.  Tell us a little about yourself and how you came to be in the midst of such suspense. 
I'm a bodyguard with Guardians, Inc., and I was hired to protect Mary and Paul Zimmerman with another bodyguard to help me. What I didn't know was that I used to date the other bodyguard, and we didn't end on a good note.
2.  So, during the book you met T.J. Davenport.  Tell us a bit about him.  What was your first impression?  When did you know it was love?  
My first impression when I discovered he was the other bodyguard protecting the Paul and Mary Zimmerman was anger. I didn't see how we could work together when he left me years before. I don't think I ever fell out of love with T.J.
3.  What strengths/skills do you have?  What is your greatest weakness? 
I'm a detail person which helps me in my job. I'm observant and dedicated to the people I'm hired to protect. I don't fear too many things. I used to dream of having a family, but fear keeps me from taking the necessary steps to see that happen.     
4.  What scares you? 
Being alone.  
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I've lost my ability to trust in others.
6.  Where are you in your faith at the start of your story? 
I have a strong faith, but I still have lessons to learn, especially trusting the Lord.
7.  Where are you in your faith at the end of the story?
I'm learning to put my control in the Lord's hands, to trust Him. 
8. You've got a scripture at the beginning of the story.  Tell us why this scripture is significant.
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6. The answers to questions 6 and 7 explain the significance of the verse.
9. If you could be a dessert what would you be and why?
French silk pie--I love chocolate and pies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive