Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thursday Sisterhood with Lenora Worth



Family Status: Married with two grown children

What Is Your Favorite Beverage: Coffee and the occasional glass of reisling

What Is Your Favorite Food: anything chocolate and anything cheesecake

What Is Your Favorite Thing to do During Free Time: walk on the beach


Who Has Been the Most Influential Person in Your Life: My deceased sister Glenda

First Book You Fell in Love With: Practically Seventeen by Rosamond Neal Du Jarding

A Book You Wish You�d Written:  Gone With the Wind

First Book Published: River's Call (Avalon)

Most Recent Book: That Wild Cowboy (Superromance) and An April Wedding (Zondervan) Both out in April 2014

Out Next: Forced Alliance (June 2014)

How Many Have You Written: Sixty

What Do You Know Now That You Wish You�d Known Then:  That this is not an easy job and that the business side of writing commercial fiction is just as important as writing commercial fiction.

What is Your Favorite Bible Story: The Prodigal Son

What is Your Favorite Bible Verse: Isaiah 40:8 "The grass withers and the flowers fade, but the word of God stands forever."

What is Your Favorite Hymn:  Come Thou Fount

What is an Ongoing Prayer Request You Have:  unspoken but family related :)



14 comments:

  1. I hear you on the chocolate and the cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is never too much chocolate. Lenora, I knew you were a prolific writer, but 60 books? Wow! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my favorite Bible verse, too. Congrats on 60 books :) You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 60 books? I am in awe, Lenora. And I'm with Christine, one can never have enough chocolate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry you've lost your beloved sister, Lenora. I'd love to hear a little more about her and the influence she had in your life, if you're willing to share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lenora, it's fun to find out more about you!

    I LOVE your Zondervan cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lenora, I remember that first meeting after you sold. I was visiting your chapter. You've written your fingers off and worked for your success. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you Lenora! And Elnora too!
    Beautiful covers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the comments. I'm at RT in New Orleans. Having fun and enjoying meeting our readers!! Keli, The Wedding Quilt, my first LI was based on my sister Glenda's death. It's not about her but about the emotions of going through that. She was funny, devout and adventurous and she loved to shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great point about 'The Business' side of things :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a day late chiming in, but have to say "Hello" to Lenora! She's such a sweetheart, and I was thrilled to meet her last year at RWA!! :)
    Blessings, Patti Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to catch up!

    Hello wonderful people.

    Nice knowing more about my Mom Lenora. Of course I know some of this already.

    60 books?! That's a great milestone. I hope one day I'll be able to write like you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I'm days late to the party! You must have had a wild April with 2 books out. I didn't know you wrote outside LI lines! How out of it am I?! I'm eager to check them out. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive