Sunday, May 11, 2014

Love Inspired Author Celebrate Mothers

Margaret Daley

My mother was such an inspiration to me and important to whom I am today.

The picture is four generations in the Daley family.

___________________________________________

Sandra Orchard

 Here’s a pic of my Mom and eldest daughter from many, many years ago, since my daughter now has a daughter of her own.



We lost Mom to cancer soon after and still miss her very much. She was an amazing woman whose patient endurance continues to be a true inspiration.
__________________________________________________

Terri Reed

Here is my mom and me on my wedding day. This is one of my favorite pictures of us together.

 
My mom sacrificed a lot for me as I was growing up. Of course as a kid/teen/young adult I didn't see it. Now I do. Currently my mom lives with my younger brother, which is where she wants to be. She has an inoperable brain tumor. Her speech and her memories have been effected as well as her personality. But she's being well cared for and is content for the most part. Happy Mother's day. Remember to tell your mom, grandmothers, aunts, friends who are mothers that they are special and loved. 
________________________________________________

Merrillee Whren



Every day and on Mother’s Day especially, I miss my mother who passed away over thirty years ago, but I know part of her lives on in my beautiful daughters and granddaughters.
_______________________________________________

Pamela Tracy

This is not the mother who gave me life.
This is Rosemary Tracy the mother who made me her life.
Mom and me, Easter, I was six



My mother's been gone for almost twenty years.
Every day I wish for the chance to tell her what a great mom she was,
and how I wish I'd appreciated her more.

________________________________________

Sherri Shackleford

Motherhood


It's the toughest job you'll ever love.

_____________________________________________

Leann Harris

Here's 4 generations of my family.


 Of course, my mom is going to go crazy. I don't look so hot with my perm.
_________________________________________

Missy Tippens 

Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mother!


 Here's a photo of me with my own children. I'm so thankful to be their mom! They are the best part of me.

___________________________________________________________

Teri Wilson

This is me with my son Cameron, at his college graduation last year,
which fell on Mother's Day.




 I love this boy so much!

_______________________________________________

Deb Kastner

 I couldn't find a single photo of me and my girls, and I don't think I've ever had one of my mother, which I thoroughly intend to rectify immediately.



I'm still celebrating Mother's Day...I'm just a little bit older. ;)
__________________________________________


Jean C. Gordon

Remembering my mom, Mary Jean Chelikowsky, for her love of children and unfailing ability to see the best in everyone.




Excuse the disheveled/bad pix. It's the only one I could find with both of us. Apparently, Mom and I were always the ones taking the pictures.

_______________________________________________

Debra Clopton 

Happy Mothers Day mom!




 Love you always. 



7 comments:

  1. I love these pictures and comments about moms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun putting it together. There were times I teared up. What a great bunch of moms we have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful memories and tributes to mothers. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all wonderful. I think my favorite is Terri Reed's special wedding moment with her mom. Happy Mother's Day to all! xo Teri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pictures and wonderful memories. Thank you for sharing. I teared up several times. What great moms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun photos! Thanks, everyone, for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive