Monday, May 5, 2014

Hi Everyone, Debra Clopton here and I'm running late this morning! So sorry about that. 
I am so glad summer is here yesterday was a great day with my 3 tiny granddaugthers playing in the water and I got sidetracked by that and didn't get my blog written. But now I'm here and wanted to let you all know about my latest book HER UNLIKELY HERO. It is the 3rd book in the Cowboys of Sunrise Ranch and this series has really been popular with readers. This particular story is very touching and deals with fun with the boys of the ranch that is a foster home for them but also Tucker an ex marine who blames himself for his buddies death. His buddies wife also blames him, though it really wasn't his fault. But both of them are dealing with it while trying to help her son. I loved writing this story of healing and redemption. It was inspired by a our neighbors son, a Marine who gave his life for his fellow Marines. It was such a reminder of the brave men and women who protect our country. I hope you'll enjoy this HER UNLIKELY COWBOY
I also wanted to let you know that last month I released my first new Mule Hollow book in 2 years. I released it as an indy book and its on sale right now on Amazon and BN for .99 cents! If you loved Mule Hollow you'll love HER MULE HOLLOW COWBOY 
Cliff saw a woman in need and stepped in—because Maddie was too stubborn to ask… 

Cowgirl Maddie Rose has never belonged anywhere but she’s just inherited part of New Horizon Ranch—along with her partners, four handsome, extremely capable cowboys… Maddie’s trying to adjust to her new life and her new partners she’s still unable to believe she’s an owner of this fabulous ranch. Not sure why she was included, she’s out to prove herself worthy of the honor of the inheritance. Loving her new life in the small Texas town of Mule Hollow, she’s determined that, for the first time in her life, she’s going to finally belong somewhere… 

Professional Bull Rider Cliff Masterson has been chasing his dreams for years—or has he been running from his past? He’s searching for more in life and ready to dig in his spurs and put down roots deep in the heart of Texas. Rescuing a beautiful cowgirl from being trampled by a bull has him dreaming of romance, home and hearth. 

But Maddie’s had enough people in her life leave and she’s not willing to risk her heart on him—Sparks fly as he’s determined to prove to the feisty cowgirl that the only think he’s chasing now is wedding bells with her… 

Can the Matchmakin’ Posse of Mule Hollow help this couple find their happily ever after? 

A New Life 

Suzie Kent will do anything for her troubled teen son. Even if it means turning to her late husband's best friend for help. Rancher Tucker McDermott is convinced that the fresh air and hard work of Sunrise Ranch will do Abe and Suzie a world of good. But Suzie's not so sure that the man she blames for her husband's death knows best. Soon, spending time with the strong, handsome cowboy revives Suzie's spirits—and her heart. Can they heal their past sorrows and build a future as a family together?

Until next time happy reading and be blessed. 
Please drop by my website and sign up for my newsletter and contest and also check out my blog on being interviewed by Postcards Magazine! http://www.debraclopton.com 

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new books, Debra! They sound great. I love that you're honoring our brave veterans in Her Unlikely Hero.

    Summer? Could you send a little our way? We're still searching for spring way up north.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, we're already in the 100s here in AZ Christine.

    Deb, a new Mule Hollow book! How cool is that.

    Both sound wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Christine I'm pretty selfish about summer I kinda horde it lol LOVE summer and never plan to move past Texas cuz I like the seasons. Although I don't mind visiting you folks up there lol I do like to come home to the heat!

    And I loved writing this story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Pam I am so excited to start Mule Hollow again and am loving being in control. HER MULE HOLLOW HERO is the first of a series of 5 stories of the New Horizon ranch that a cowgirl and 4 great cowboys inherit. its on the outskirts of Mule Hollow and includes all the Mule Hollow cast :) so far readers are really excited! and I'm also finding a whole new readership which is so cool to see new folks getting excited about the series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sherri! I'm enjoying both series. This is the last of the Sunrise Ranch to be published by Love Inspired but I have the rights to the series so it will continue as I have time to create new stories. But these 3 will always be available from LOve Inspired. Which is now owned by my other publisher Harper Collins! so I'm excited about that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both stories sound great!

    Debby, is this new Mule Hollow story an expansion of the First Kisses novella? Or is it a stand alone release of that same story (which I loved!)?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new books, Debra! I also love how you're honoring our veterans in Her Unlikely Hero. A wonderful thing to do. :)

    Here in my part of Georgia it felt like summer today too - - just beautiful! (and without the usual humidity of our summers, LOL).
    Hugs, Patti Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Missy,
    This is the same novella I included in the Inspy Kisses collection. I've released it as a single also. And thanks! so glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Pattie Jo!and ooh I bet Georgia is gorgeous this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Summer?! Summer?!!! We're barely getting started on spring up here in Canada! :-)

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this series! Looking forward to your latest.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the premise of the new stories, and congrats on the ebook.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive