How exciting to have Darcy O'Malley, the heroine from The Guy Next Door written by Missy Tippens, an October 2014 release from Love Inspired Romance .
1. Darcy, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
I guess the most interesting would be that I'm a microbiologist. I've been working in the lab at my local hospital, and I love my work!
2. What do you do for fun?
Since I also work an extra part-time job, I don't have much free time. But I do like to read when I get a minute.
3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?
I don't deal well with conflict with friends or family. I tend to not want to talk about it.
4. What are you afraid of most in life?
As a teenager, I was teased a lot about being a bookworm. I wasn't popular, and other than my next door neighbor, Luke, I didn't have many friends. So I've always feared being…invisible. I've been afraid I would never have someone to love me, to cherish me.
5. What is the most important thing to you?
6. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?
I do read when I can, and love to read romance novels.
7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I'd love to learn to speak my mind like my sister Chloe.
8. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
No pets since I'm not home much. But someday, I would love to have one! I'd love a dog or a cat.
9. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
I would love to go back to the 1600's to be there when Van Leeuwenhoek first looked under a primitive microscope to discover microorganisms.