Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Fifty States and the Craftie Ladies




Alabama
Alaska
Arizona - LI, And Father Makes Three, by Kim Watters, July 2012
Arkansas
California
Colorado - LIS Christmas Stalking, Margaret Daley, Nov. 2012
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Georgia - LIH, Hearts in Hiding by Patty Smith Hall, July 2012; LIS The Colonel’s Daughter by Debby Giusti, Aug; LI, A House Full of Hope by Missy Tippens, Feb. 2012.
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois –LI, Falling for the Fireman, by Allie Pleiter, Feb 2012; LIS The Doctor's Defender, by Terri Reed, Oct 2012
Indiana
Iowa - LI, Once Upon a Christmas, by Pamela Tracy, December 2012
Kansas - LIH, Winning the Widow's Heart by Sherri Shackelford June 2012
Kentucky
Louisiana – LI Sweetheart Reunion-,April, LIS The Diamond Secret—September, byLenora Worth
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts - LIH, A Baby Between Them, by Winnie Griggs, June 2012; LIS The Deputy' s Duty by Terri Reed Jun 2012 ; LIS The Black Sheep's Redemption by Lynette Eason
Michigan - LIH, Legacy of Love by Christine Johnson, Nov 2012
Minnesota
Mississippi - LI, A Love Rekindled, by Margaret Daley, April 2012; LIS The Secret Heiress by Terri Reed Jan 2012
Missouri
Montana – LI Montana Match, by Merrillee Whren, Jan. 2012
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico – LI Redemption Ranch, April & LI Fresh Start Ranch, October by Leann Harris
New York – LI Small-town Sweethearts by Jean C. Gordon
North Carolina - LIS - Danger on the Mountain by Lynette Eason, Oct 2012
North Dakota
Ohio - LI, A Home for Hannah, by Patricia Davids, August 2012
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina - LIH Homefront Hero by Allie Pleiter, May 2012
South Dakota - LIH, All Roads Lead Home by Christine Johnson, Jan 2012
Tennessee - LIH The Bridal Swap (Smoky Mountain Matches) March 2012by Karen Kirst; LIH novella Smoky Mountain Christmas 2012 Karen Kirst
Texas - Her Rodeo Cowboy-April, Her Homecoming Cowboy-August Debra Clopton
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin - LIH Their Frontier Family Nov 2012 Lyn Cote
Wyoming - LIH, The Homesteader’s Secret, May 2012, by Lacy Williams

14 comments:

  1. I think we need to do something about the states that are not mentioned. Maybe each of us take one and find out something romantic about it.
    BTW, Jen and all, Noami Rawlings is putting together the list of non-usa set LI books. You'll see that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wisconsin just isn't very romantic apparently--it's unusual for me to find books that take place in my state! :o)

    I agree with Missy though, it was fun to see the diversity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy S - I understand Lyn Cote's 2012 release is set in Wisconsin. Lyn, correct me if I'm wrong!

    Pamela - What a fun idea! I'll take Florida, since it's my second home. What's more romantic than sunsets? Florida has some gorgeous ones with the palm trees silhouetted by the tangerine glow. A walk on the beach, the warm evening air...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, in ABC order I have Lyn's book one state off. I need to go look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine,
    You get a gold star! I just fixed it on the blog. Lyn has a Wisconsin. Poor West Virginia just lost its representative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh need to keep this post. I am reading a book in every state again. wow 3 in Mississippi. that was my hardest state last year.
    Lyn Cote had 3 books in Wisconsin that I read last year.
    I was struggling with West Virginia too for awhile last year. Oh cool about the non US books. I just read Linda Fords A Cowboy Tutor its set in Alberta Canada. (now in Oklahoma)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in Oregon so I hope someone pays attention to that state! I know Terri Reed lives there and I have seen books set in that state from time to time! It's a great state - REALLY! I happen to love it here. I've lived in 6 different states and several different countries but Oregon happens to be my favorite :)

    westernaz@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH LOVE FIREMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My May LIH release is set in New Mexico :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, Ronda, we're in the same state. What year is your story set?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rhonda,
    Did you email me that info when I put the shout out?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! I have read some books by Lyn Cote years ago that were in WI. I do find books from WI occasionally, just not often! ;o)

    I'll have to check out the book coming out in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Valri, I plan to set a book back in Oregon soon. I have two more books scheduled to write before I can plot a new one. By the way Melissa McClone, Silhouette author, has a series set in a fictional town near Mt. Hood. You might check her out.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive