Thursday, January 19, 2012

Prayers for Our Readers


This week we wanted to share some prayers for our readers in the New Year. Many blessings to all of you.

To our wonderful readers I wish the most blessed 2012.  Without you, our stories don't come alive and our characters don't have the chance to tell their stories. May this new year bring you much joy, much love, and the perfect happy ending.


My prayer for my readers is simple.  May God bless you with health, peace of mind, and prosperity.  That covers just about everything, especially "peace of mind."  It's a joy to write Christian fiction, and I hope others are as blessed as I've been by the wealth of inspiring stories.


I pray that each reader gets exactly what she needs from my books.  I ask God to open her eyes and heart to the message He has prepared individually for her, and that it will bear much fruit.  I thank God for the many readers who have been blessings to me...encouragers, grateful hearts, and uplifters who have gone out of their way to let me know my work blesses them.
--Allie Pleiter

5 comments:

  1. Thank you each,Christine,Victoria,and Allie for your special prayers for us,your readers. It was an encouragement when I just read this,thank you for starting my day in a special blessed way. I appreciate each of you for sharing your writing with us,and taking us places we might never go,and into the lives of so many characters who make our lives brighter. Each time I open a book,I try to lose myself in the lives and areas of each one and at times I become quite attached to them.
    Thank you all again,and may God continue to bless each of you as you begin this new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much! But the thanks goes to you as well. The reason I love Christian novels is because of how God does use you to speak to me through your books!

    Linda at desertrose5173 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your prayers. I pray for you that God continues to touch your hearts and put your gift in writing inspiring stories.
    Be Blessed,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive