See if you can guess and name the following famous sisters.
1. These Two Solve Mysteries in Children’s Books
2. These Two Wrote Books
3. These Three Are Cartoon Characters
4. These Two Play Tennis
5. This One Sings; This One Acts
6. These Two Wrote Advice Columns
7. These Three Were Harmony Singing Group Whose Career Spanned the 1920s through the 1960’s.
8. These Two Sisters Lived in a Full House on Television
Pamela Tracy put together this game for the Secret Sister unveiling party at her church. See if you can guess the pairs. I'll be checking in and out through-out the day and will let you know when someone gets them correct :)
BTW, I have one sister. Her name is Roxanne.
My next book, Love Finds You in Sunflower, Kansas, has a heroine with two sisters, one younger and one older.
BTW, I put two games together for the Secret Sister revealing party at my church. The other one is Famous Secrets. It over of the LI blog, today. Try that one, too. http://www.loveinspiredauthors.com/