Saturday, November 28, 2015

FEATURED BOOK AND INTERVIEW: Her Christmas Hero by Lorraine Beatty



A Small-Town Christmas 

Gemma Butler has a grand vision to transform the fledgling Christmas celebrations in Dover, Mississippi, and bring visitors to the town. It's also the single mom's last chance to provide for her son and revive her event planning business. But Gemma's not the only one with something to prove. Line Montgomery has the weight of the family business on his shoulders. And he'll go down swinging before he'll let anyone disrupt the traditions he holds dear. Yet when a storm threatens to destroy the holiday, he'll join forces with the beautiful planner and discover she just might be the love he's been searching for. 

Interview:
How exciting to have _Linc Montgomery_ the hero from _Her Christmas Hero written by Lorraine Beatty_ a __November release from Love Inspired Romance .

1.  Linc Montgomery, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
            I’m the oldest of five kids and I take the position seriously. I look out for  them and now that my dad is gone I look out after mom too.
2.  What do you do for fun?
            I used to go fishing in the stream on my property but I’ve been too busy working lately to go.
3.  What do you put off doing because you dread it?
            Laundry. Hate it.
4.  What are you afraid of most in life?
            That I won’t find the right woman. I’ve seen so many marriages fall apart, especially my brother’s. I want to be sure she’s the one but is that even possible these days?
 
5.  What is the most important thing to you?
            Family. Always.
6.  Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?
            Sometimes. I listen to audio books when I travel, high adventure stuff mainly.

7.  If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
            I guess it would be to relax more and learn to go with the flow. I don’t really like change.

8.  Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
            Not at the moment but I’ll probably get a dog soon. A big brown lab.

9. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
            I’d like to go back to the days when my great-grandfather was settling this land and work alongside him as he built his legacy. It must have been a huge adventure to clear the land, build a home and live off the work of your hands.


4 comments:

  1. I really enjoy a character interview :-) Gives me another aspect of the book and a chance to get in the mind of the author. Sounds like a good read, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this interview :) Can't wait to read the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Renee and Trixi. Sorry I didn't respond sooner but we were out of the country for the holiday and internet was sketchy. :)

    I love doing the character interviews. Especially for the hero. Hope you enjoy the book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were out of town most of last week as well visiting my sis-in-law and niece. I actually "unplugged" from electronic devices (maybe glancing at my email once or twice). I'm so refreshed and ready to get back into my routine. I actually think I should do this more often :-)
    I don't have this book, but it does sound really good. Putting it on my TBR pile as we speak! Thanks again, Lorraine for letting us have a glimpse of your hero.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive