Friday, November 27, 2015

Blast from the Past - Guess the Author

Yes, friends, we are back. It's that time when we glimpse into the past of one of our Craftie Ladies. The first reader to correctly guess this month's author will receive a copy of this author's latest Love Inspired release.

Ready?
Here's your clue:

In this picture, taken in the late 1980's,  my second grade class and I studied a unit on Hawaii, including the geography, history, music, myths, flora and fauna and so much more about our 50th state. On the last day, we celebrated with a luau. Kids tasted tropical fruits, danced the hula, and shared some of the things they'd learned and stories they'd written. It was a blast!

Do you know who this is? Leave your guess in the comments to be entered in the contest. And be sure to look for more clues in the comment section throughout the day.

Good luck!

13 comments:

  1. Oh, I know! But I won't tell. :)

    I love this project and I love doing things like this with my class. We just finished studying how glaciers formed the land of New York State and we built a glacier model that took up two long lunchroom tables. The kids loved it and got some real hands on learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, too, but my lips are sealed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. I have s picture of me doing my student teaching at the Texas State school for the deaf, TSD, but all the boys were taller than me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good guess, Scraproni, but it is not Margaret. However, this author is a Okie and a die-hard Sooner fan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scraproni guessed correctly. Linda Goodnight is our die-hard Sooner fan.

    Congratulaions!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive