Sunday, November 15, 2015

FEATURED BOOK AND INTERVIEW: The Cowboy's Yuletide Reunion by Deb Kastner




The Cowboy's Yuletide Reunion by Deb Kastner

When Sarah Kendrick meets her high school sweetheart again, she's ashamed to show Marcus Ender how far she's fallen. But when they're snowed in on her ranch, and he returns holiday joy to her family, Sarah could have a merry Christmas…if she'll say yes.

The Cowboy's Christmas Gift by Arlene James

An injury forces rodeo rider Matt Ender home to his family's ranch—where he clashes with his grandmother's pretty business partner.

Former cowgirl Neely Spence has no time for love. Can they open their hearts and find family this Christmas? 

Interview:
How exciting to have Sarah Kendrick, the heroine from The Cowboy’s Yuletide Reunion (in the Yuletide Cowboys anthology) by Deb Kastner, a November 2015 release from Love Inspired Romance.

1.     Sarah, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
I live on a Christmas tree farm, although I’m not going to be able to keep it in the family much longer. I also own two reindeer, Snort and Crash.
2.     What do you do for fun?
Nothing much anymore. I used to love sleigh rides and sharing hot cocoa with our guests.
3.     What do you put off doing because you dread it?
The bills. They mounted up after my husband died. I’ve desperately tried to dig out of the hole he left us in, but unfortunately, all my hard work has been for nothing.
4.     What are you afraid of most in life?
That I will fail my daughters, Onyx and Jewel, and not be able to give them the life I dreamed for them. Since my old high-school flame Marcus Ender has showed up at my farm, I’m ashamed and afraid he’ll find out how far I’ve fallen. I broke up with him all for the sake of more money and a better life. Ha. The joke is on me.
5.     What is the most important thing to you?
Family. Taking care of my daughters and my elderly in-laws.
6.     Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?
I used to read romances but I don’t believe in happily ever after anymore.
7.     If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Pride has gotten me nowhere. Now I feel nothing but shame for all the mistakes I’ve made.
8.     Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
There’s Snort and Crash, of course, although they aren’t exactly pets. More like the farm’s mascots. I have two beautiful black percherons, Magnificent (Mag) and Majestic (Jes), though I’m selling them to Marcus’s grandmother. And my daughter Jewel has a bunny named Buttons.
9.     If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
No question, I would go back to high school, before I broke up with Marcus. I’d do everything differently. Who knows? Maybe Marcus and I would have been married by now, with children of our own. Wishful thinking, I guess. What’s done is done, and I can’t change a thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive