Friday, November 13, 2015

What We're Reading



I just finished reading: Cowboy with a Cause by Carla Cassidy
I am currently reading:Finding your way bak to God by Don Ferguson
Next, I plan to read: The Wrong Jesus by Greg Monette
Barbara Phinney 



I just finished reading: Lisa Van Allen's THE WISHING THREAD, which was great preparation for spending Halloween morning in Sleepy Hollow NY

I am currently reading: Brian Grazer's A CURIOUS MIND, a marvelous look into the creative life of a Hollywood producer 

Next, I plan to read: Nicholas Spark's THE LONGEST RIDE to prepare for a rodeo-themed novel
Allie Pleiter





I just finished reading:The Girl from the Train by Irma Joubert
I haven't read a lot of WWII historical novels. This one was epic in scope and quite a riveting read.

I am currently reading:A Reunion for the Rancher by Brenda Minton
Rereading the Lone Star Cowboy League books, of which I'm a part. Love revisiting the characters.

Next, I plan to read: A Doctor for the Nanny by Leigh Bale
Deb Kastner




I just finished reading: Making Memories by Janet Lee Barton

I am currently reading: A Montana Born Christmas (a multi-author boxed set)

Next, I plan to read: A Christmas Homecoming by Melissa McClone
Yes, I've started my Christmas reading. I didn't finish 2014's until March 2015. I love holiday stories.

Jean C. Gordon



I just finished reading: The last apprentice by Joseph Delaney (did the audio in my car as I have an hour's drive back and forth to work.  Love,love, loved this YA that was darker than Harry Potter but not as scary as Stephen King) 

I am currently reading: A Desperate Fortune by Susanna Kearsley (my favorite author and I finally have her new one.  I am soooooo having fun.  I'm already on page 25 and am searching for more time to read)

Next, I plan to read: The Lost Years by Mary Higgins Clark

Pamela Tracy



What I'm reading: The Secret Garden (yet again!)
Patricia Johns



I'm reading Beneath the Navajo Moon by Lisa Carter. 

Next is Texas Wish by Jolene Navarro
Barbara Harrison aka Leann Harris




I just finished reading...For the Love, Jen Hatmaker 

I am currently reading...The Reluctant Assassin, JC Morrows

I plan to read ...Seagrass Pier, Colleen Coble 
Dana Mentink



 I just finished reading a WW2 historical for endorsement
I'm currently reading The Girl from the Train by Irma Joubert. Yet another WW2 historical. Hmm.

 Next up? Probably a holiday book. I have the 2-in-1 A Western Christmas by Renee Ryan and Louise M. Gouge at the top of my TBR pile.
Christine Johnson





What I'm reading - Nothing for pleasure at the moment because I've been in an intense writing period, but I am reading Roald Dahl's The Witches with my class.
I'm so looking forward to reading all the holiday stories I've been stockpiling - but not until I've met my deadline!
Cate Nolan




I'm finishing - "Chasing Francis: A Pilgrim's Tale," by Ian Morgan Cron. I'm also reading Tina Radcliffe's wonderful story, "Safe in the Fireman's Arms."

My book club pick for this month - "Chasing Tomorrow," by Sidney Sheldon so that's next on my TBR list.
Debby Giusti

HA!! I am so busy with deadlines right now that I haven’t been able to pick up an actual book in a few weeks. However, the Harlequin Heartwarming authors have a wonderful series of free (and short!) online reads at Harlequin.com that I’m really enjoying. You can find them here: http://www.harlequin.com/store.html?cid=623303
Danica Favorite


 I just finished reading: The Matchmaker’s Match by Jessica Nelson, a wonderfully rich romance with delightful characters. It’s easy to see why this story received a Top Pick from RT Magazine along with an RT Reviewer's Choice nomination for Best LIH of 2015. 

I am currently reading: Her Convenient Cowboy by Lacy Williams, a heartwarming story with a sweet heroine and a charming hero. 

Next, I plan to read: The Bachelor’s Homecoming by Karen Kirst, her latest release that’s sure to be another winner.





What I’m reading:I just finished: Kiss Me by Susan Mallery. I love, love her writing. The book was fun, light and romantic.
 
I am currently reading: Be Afraid by Mary Burton. Another of my favorite authors. This is a fast paced thriller and I’ve enjoying it.
 
Next, I plan to read: Charming Christmas by Carly Alexander. She’s a new to me author. Her book was made into a Hallmark movie which I recorded but I want to read the book before watching the movie.

So, readers, what have you just read?  What are you reading now?  What are you reading next?


3 comments:

  1. Lots of good book suggestions. Thanks, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished reading Unfailing Love by Julie Lessman, currently reading Every Girl Gets Confused by Janice Thompson and will next read maybe The Reckoning by MaryLu Tyndall

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as I read what Debby Giusti's just finished (Chasing Francis: A Pilgrim's Tale,) I checked out the synopsis on Amazon and then ordered it from my library. I loved learning more about St. Francis when I home-schooled my kids. The whole idea behind this book sounds so good. Debby, you didn't mention what you thought about it. I'm curious, but I'll read it either way.

    Just finished: Paint My Body Red by Heidi Kling (YA fiction about about teen suicide)

    Current: Pieces on Earth - a Christmas novella by Cathy Bryant

    Next: It Happened at the Fair by Deeanne Gist or The Mountain Midwife by Laurie Alice Eakes

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive