Thursday, January 27, 2011

Don't Miss a Single Book!

Missy Tippens, here. How many of you know about the Love Inspired book club? It's also called the Reader Service. You can actually sign up to receive all the Love Inspired books in a line (Romance, Suspense or Historical) every single month. You won't miss a single book! And you also get them about 2 months before they're available on the shelf.

Another advantage is that they're discounted. Oh, and it's very convenient to have them delivered right to your home.

So check it out!  http://www.readerservice.com/

I'd love to know if you've ever subscribed to the book club. What are your thoughts on subscribing?

***************
Missy's next Love Inspired, A Family for Faith, is available for pre-order now!
Order on Amazon (click here)
Order on B&N (click here)

Back cover:

When Faith Hagin sees widower cop Gabe Reynolds every day in her coffee shop, she can’t help but feel for the struggling single dad. She’s raised a teenager of her own—and sadly, knows what not to do. But thanks to his matchmaking preteen daughter, Chelsea, the whole town’s praying for Gabe to find a wife!

Even though Faith thinks she’s content being just friends, spending time with him and Chelsea starts to feel like a fresh start at having a family. And their love may be the answer to everyone’s prayers.

11 comments:

  1. I meant to say that I hope y'all don't mind me posting links to pre-order my book. I'm just so excited to see that it's available! It's been a while since I had a book come out that I'm like a kid in a candy store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I subscribe to several lines of Harlequin books but none of the Love Inspired books...those I buy selectively because I can only afford so many books a month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to subscribe years ago. I stopped when finances got tight but never went back. I found that although I enjoyed many of the books, there were some I probably wouldn't have chosen. I prefer to simply buy or borrow from my library the ones I truly wish to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Missy:

    I subscribed to the LI Larger print for a few years. It’s the only line where I knew I would like every book. But eventually half the larger print books were still too small for me to read so I stopped. Larger print does not mean large print. It just means larger than the regular edition of that given book.

    Anyway, eBooks came along and now I buy them a month early on line. There is a discount and I don’t pay postage. So it’s a great deal. Plus there is no waiting and I have no patience. (Oh, that’s another blog).

    When eBook Readers get down to $10, I don’t think there will be any books mailed and few books printed. I think we’ll see this sooner rather than later.

    Vince

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vince, I think you made the right decision. I'm encouraging my readers who are looking for my earlier titles to get an ereader. And BTW, if you don't have an ereader, you can read ebooks on your computer! I'm planning on getting an ereader as soon as I can figure out which one I want!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ellen, we're glad you buy them wherever you get them! :)

    I think the book club is great for those who read like crazy and know they'll go through all the books in a given month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patricia, it is nice to be able to pick and choose. Do you usually select by reading the back cover? Or do you open and read the opening? Or do you just choose by the cover/title?

    I'm always curious about this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, Vince! Yes, I have a post on the Faith blog today about patience. :) TheFaithGirls.com, if you're interested. :)

    Vince, I know you love your e-reader because you can expand the print. I'm getting to where I need that now! I love my Mac because I can expand the print with just a swipe of my fingers. A great feature!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you, Lyn. I'm considering buying one but don't know which one to get.

    I just visited a blog the other day where the author said she loves her Kindle because it reads her manuscripts to her. She catches typos and problems that way while she on her last edits! So I told her I like to hear that. It'll definitely be a business expense for our taxes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY Missy!! Congrats on your newest book--so exciting! ~ I would love to join the LI book club but already subscribe to another club, and since I'm not a "fast reader" my TBR pile is growing, LOL! But I DO purchase many of the Love Inspired books at my local stores and always enjoy them!! :)
    Blessings, Patti Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for reading, Patti Jo! I totally understand the massive TBR pile. My husband has threatened building another house behind ours to hold my books. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive