Tuesday, September 8, 2015

When Looking for the Perfect Husband...

Awwww, men.

They are strange and beautiful creatures. Lady Amelia thinks she knows them well. After all, she's had no problems finding husbands for her clients and she prides herself on creating love matches. That means looking for attributes that will create a well-balanced, harmonious relationship.

Doesn't she look as though she's considering a husband-to-be right now?


It was fun thinking about what kind of man makes a good husband. While most of us agree a good man with a sense of humor, that can still be subjective. What one person finds funny, another finds boring.

I can't say I've ever matched anyone up, but I'd love to know if you have! Do you know anyone who played matchmaker? How did things turns out?

2 comments:

  1. Good morning, Jessica.

    No, I've never actually matched anyone up, but as a mama, I'm always on the lookout for the perfect match for my daughters. Not that they know it. Sssshhhhhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I've never matched anyone up, but I love reading matchmaker stories.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive