Sunday, June 5, 2011

Home Sweet Home Interview

How exciting to have Cole Preston the hero from Home Sweet Home by Kim Watters, a June 2011 release from Love Inspired Romance.

1. Cole, tell me the most interesting thing about you. I love to renovate old houses but you’re probably looking for a better answer. Let’s see, I make a mean chocolate mousse.

2. What do you do for fun? I like to cook. I haven’t done much of it lately with my schedule and all, but I consider myself a closet chef.

3. What do you put off doing because you dread it? Returning home to Dynamite Creek. I left there under some not so great circumstances and a lot of people in town still hold a grudge against me. I’ve tried to stay away, but there’s a job I need to do that I can’t put off any longer.

4. What are you afraid of most in life? Rejection.

5. What do you want out of life? I haven’t had much time to think about that. I guess right now, it’s trying to get my life back together and replenish my retirement account. I know what I don’t want, and that’s a wife and family. My parent’s marriage ended in a really bad divorce. I don’t see that it’s worth the trouble.

6. What is the most important thing to you? My reputation. If you don’t have that, you don’t have much. Right now it’s pretty much ruined and I’m going to have to dig myself out of this hole my ex-partner dug me in so I can hold my head high again.

7. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book? Cookbooks. But don’t tell anyone.

8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I guess it would be not to be so cynical.

9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet? Nope. No pets. I don’t have time for them. I move around and work too much.

10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why? I’d go back to the day before my mother’s accident and stop her from getting into that car. I’d have her back in perfect health. It kills me that she can’t remember who I am because I’ve been gone so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive