Saturday, September 17, 2011

Featured Book: Hidden in the Everglades by Margaret Daley






"I need your help"Bodyguarding is Kyra Morgan's business—but this was supposed to be a vacation! Still, she can't refuse the request from childhood friend and neighbor Michael Hunt. Michael's sister Amy ran away after witnessing a murder. Michael needs Kyra's help to find her and keep her safe. Yet as Kyra and Michael follow the trail along the Florida coast, their search grows more dangerous by the day. Terrorists are at work, and the stakes are perilously high. It will take everything they have—including trust they're both reluctant to give—to escape the Everglades alive…


Today we're interviewing Kyra, the heroine from Hidden in the Everglades. Settle back and get to know this amazing woman.


1. Kyra, tell me the most interesting thing about you.



I own and run the Guardians, Inc., a company of female bodyguards.




2. What do you do for fun?



I enjoy a quiet uneventful evening at home--I'm usually working so when I don't have to it is nice.




3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?



Housework--I like order but I hate to clean. Good thing I can hire someone to come clean once a week.

4. What are you afraid of most in life?



Snakes--no question about it, which wasn't very good since I lived a few yards away from a swamp as a child.




5. What do you want out of life?



To keep people safe. That's why I started Guardians, Inc.




6. What is the most important thing to you?



My faith--my belief in Christ is what has kept me going when the ugly side of life has overwhelmed me.




7. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?



Non-fiction when I have time which isn't often. Too busy working.




8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?



Nothing. I don't regret my life--well, except that I haven't had time for many relationships.




9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?



No, I don't. I'm not home that much to be a good owner.




10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?



To the signing of the Declaration of Independence. That event started it all.

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Kyra's interview, and Margaret's book sounds great! Thanks for sharing this today.
    Blessings, Patti Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great Margaret Daley story! Can't wait to read it!

    Looking forward to seeing everyone at ACFW!!!

    Margaret, thanks for all your hard work on the conference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great book Margaret! Can't wait to get my hands on a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm intrigued by the 'going back to the signing of the Declaration of Independence'. Good interview.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Character interviews are always so revealing. THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive