Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lyn Cote's Summer Gift to Readers!

On my personal blog, Strong Women, Brave Stories at http://bit.ly/N4yOf I've posted my short story, "Watermelon Cowboy" as a summer gift to my readers. I posted the first half on Friday, July 2nd and the finale on Tuesday, July 6th. So scroll down to the 2nd and then up to the 6th to read the story in order. This short story was first published in Women's World over a decade ago. Let me know what you think of my "Watermelon Cowboy?" GRIN

4 comments:

  1. Lyn,
    How exciting to be published in Women's World. That's always been a goal of mine. I love the title, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pamela. I was thrilled too! But i was unable to sell any more to WW and gave up after the 3rd try. Love Inspired wanted me to write books and that's what I wanted to do. Marta Perry who also writes for LI and now has a great Amish series out, called Pleasant Valley, published many short stories with WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that title, Lyn. I don't know what it means, but it's catchy.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive