Sunday, May 8, 2011

Instant Daddy Interview

How exciting to have Jessie Chandler, the heroine from Instant Daddy, by Carol Voss, a May, 2011 release from Love Inspired Romance.

1. Jessie, tell me the most interesting thing about you. I think the most interesting thing about me is that I adopted my twin sister’s baby boy.

2. What do you do for fun? I play with my adorable 18-month-old & work on my little apartment to get it ready to move into, and I do volunteer work at church.

3. What do you put off doing because you dread it? I don’t date.

4. What are you afraid of most in life? My biggest fear is losing people I love.

5. What do you want out of life? I want to provide a safe, secure and loving environment for my son, Jake.

6. What is the most important thing to you? Jake, of course. And my family and friends.

7. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book? I read decorating books, cook books (I own a diner), child-rearing books and, of course, I read lots of children’s books to Jake. He especially loves books about Thomas, the toy engine.

8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would be the strong, capable woman I was before the car accident that nearly claimed my life.

9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet? No pets yet. I see a dog in the future though.

10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why? If I didn’t have Jake in my life now, I would want to go back to the happy time before the accident robbed me of my ability to have children and, consequently, my fiancĂ©.

1 comment:

  1. good to know more about Jesse and now I need this book too.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive