Saturday, August 20, 2011

FEATURED BOOK: ONCE UPON A COWBOY BY PAMELA TRACY



Cowboy HomecomingA bull-riding injury has sent Joel McCreedy crashing—literally—into his tiny Iowa hometown. But the last thing the prodigal son wants is to stay. On top of a bruised head and ego, he has relationships to mend and a reputation to clear. And then there's lovely Beth Armstrong, his nephews' teacher, who's willing to give them all lessons in family and forgiveness. But Joel isn't the dutiful "family first" man Beth deserves. Or is he? Suddenly, instead of wrangling bulls he's helping with homework. And instead of craving his next win, he's determined to be Beth's once-in-a-lifetime love.

7 comments:

  1. I'm so thrilled to have my story Once Upon a Cowboy featured. I had a blast writing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela:

    Now that’s what a call a cover! Your hero is bigger than life. I had to look twice to be sure it was a Love Inspired book. That art is going to sell at lot of Point of Purchase books. Bravo!

    Vince

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a cover with a cowboy! *wink* Congrats on the new release, Pamela...looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Vince,
    Kim Watters daughter wanted to know if the guy was my husband LOL. It is a great cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny,
    Thanks so much. If that's your crowded bookshelf, I'm thrilled to think of my book crowding in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pamela:

    Why couldn’t that be your husband? I once read an RT cover story that showed how one romance writer got her daughter to appear on the cover of her historical romance. I think it was a fair question.

    I’m just happy LI is going back to being more real. The last LI I read had just a bowl of vegetables on the cover. These are romances, LI doesn’t have to get that esoteric. I like to see heroes and heroines on the cover. Preferable heroines. : )

    Vince

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vince,
    My husband is as shy as they come. I like people, too.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive