Sunday, August 28, 2011

Wyoming Sweethearts Interview

Please welcome Eloise Tipple from Wyoming Sweethearts by Jillian Hart, an August 2012 Love Inspired Romance.

1. Eloise, tell me the most interesting thing about you.

Okay, I have a confession to make. I'm not Eloise. I'm her grandmother, Edie Tipple. Eloise is not one to wax on about herself, so I've taken over the job. Let me tell you about my wonderful granddaughter. She thinks the chance for love has passed her by and all because her ex-fiancé dumped her when she was seriously injured in a car accident. Now she thinks because of her cane (she's recovered from a spinal cord injury) no man is going to fall in love with her. Well, between you and me, I have a plan. I'm going to fix her up with eligible young men until romance happens. I have a lot of friends, and they all have grandsons who need to get married. Problem solved, right?

2. What do you do for fun?

Eloise loves her job managing Cady's country inn. She loves riding her horse. And lately she seems to be having a whole lot of fun hanging out with that Granger boy come to work on Frank's ranch.

3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?

My granddaughter keeps trying to talk me out of fixing her up on dates. Can you imagine? How is she going to find a nice man to marry if she doesn't? And what could be unpleasant about meeting a nice young man over dinner? Unless this has something to do with that dashing young Sean Granger. Hmm. I'll have to keep an eye on those two. Maybe romance is blooming!

4. What are you afraid of most in life?

I think Eloise is afraid of getting her hopes up and falling in love with someone who might reject her because of her spinal cord injury. It breaks my heart because I think she's pretending to be just friends with Sean instead of letting her true feelings show.

5. What do you want out of life?

Well, I want all my grandchildren to be settled and happy, but I think Eloise especially deserves a great love and a happy family. She's such a good person. Then again, I'm her grandmother. I could be just a tad bit biased.

6. What is the most important thing to you?

Family. Eloise has been visiting me since she was a wee thing, and through the years we have remained close. Even now she comes over to check on me most evenings. When we aren't working in the garden, we share lemonade on my shady porch.

7. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?

I read romances and when I'm done, I hand them to Eloise. I'm hoping she'll get the hint!

8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

Not one thing--my Eloise is just perfect they way she is, cane and all.

9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?

Eloise's beloved horse Pixie is pastured on my land. That pretty white horse has been her friend since she was a girl.

10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?

I would go back in time and take the keys away from the drunk driver who hurt my Eloise. She lost more than her fiancé that night; she also lost her skating career. She was an accomplished ice dancer and won many international competitions. I'm proud of the way she's rebuilt her life. I know God has a way of turning sadness into joy. I keep thinking maybe Sean might be Eloise's joy. It's about killing me waiting to see what is going to happen between those two!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Edie for the info on Eloise. She is special I could see that.
    Its good to see a proud grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved "Wyoming Sweethearts"!! Great story line in typical Jillian Hart style :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive