Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Heroine Interview from Scorned Justice by Margaret Daley


Interview with the heroine from Scorned Justice by Margaret Daley:

1.  Rebecca Morgan, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
I used to do trick riding in high school. I haven't done it in years, but I still love to ride every time I go to the ranch to visit.

2.  What do you do for fun?
I love seeing my two nieces and visiting my brother at the ranch. I often will spend the weekend with them--ride, play games.

3.  What do you put off doing because you dread it?
Cleaning house--but eventually I'll get around to it. Then it has to be done all over again. A never-ending chore.

4.  What are you afraid of most in life?
Losing another love one like I did with my husband who died in the line of duty.

5.  What do you want out of life?
To make a difference and wise decisions as a judge.

6.  What is the most important thing to you?
God and my family.

7.  Do you read? If so, what is your favorite type of book to read?
I love to read but it is usually law journals and sometimes other non-fiction books. Occasionally I'll pick up a romance as something totally different to read.

8.  If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
That I could be more organized.

9.  Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
I have a horse I keep at the family ranch.

10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
To the signing of the Declaration of Independence because that was the beginning of our system of government where the judicial branch is equally as important as the legislative and executive branches.

1 comment:

  1. Margaret, you like to go trick riding in high school. I think your book sounds great i cant wait to get to read it. Keep writing these great mystery books. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive