Sunday, July 7, 2013

Baby In HIs Arms Interview


 How exciting to have Creed Carter, the hero from  BABY IN HIS ARMS by Linda Goodnight, a  July, 2013, release from Love Inspired Romance .

1.  Creed, tell me the most interesting thing about you.

I don’t know how interesting I am to anyone else, but I’m a helicopter pilot and to me, flying is the most interesting thing in the world. I love it. Nowhere else I’d rather be than up in the sky, close to my Maker, showing tourists the gorgeous scenery in the Ozarks.

2.  What do you do for fun?

Fly. Tinker with my chopper. Talk to buddies who are also pilots. Go to air shows. Yeah, I’m a flight junkie. But I also have a great family-Dad, Mom, and Grandma-and we spend a lot of time together. Dad and I do the father-son thing, fishing, pounding nails, man stuff. My dad is my hero.

3.  What do you put off doing because you dread it?

Medical check-ups, though they are a requirement of both my military career and my commercial piloting.

4.  What are you afraid of most in life?

Developing some illness that that would keep me from flying. Now, that’s scary stuff and it happens to pilots more often than we like to remember.

5.  What is the most important thing to you?

My family. You thought I was going to say flying, didn’t you? I’d give up anything for my family. Someday I want a family like the one I grew up in. Lately, I’ve been thinking about that quite a bit. You see, there’s this baby I discovered one morning when I went into church to pray before work. A foster mom, Haley Blanchard took the baby. Temporarily. I don’t like that word. And I think Haley’s a little flakey. Kind of a hippy, artsy type. Babies need a permanent home. Grandma says I might be projecting my own birth situation into this one. I don’t know. Maybe. But I feel something for that little pink bundle.

6.  Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?
Sure, when I have time. Mostly nonfiction history and military.

7.  If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

The blood that runs in my veins would also run in my Mom and Dad. Not that I have issues about being adopted. I don’t. I’m the most content guy you’ll meet.

8.  Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?

No pets. Maybe someday when I settle down and have a family, I’ll get a big, slobbery dog to grow up with my kids.

9. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?

Okay, this is deep-seated and I don’t like to discuss it because like I said, I’m a happy man, glad to be part of the family that raised me.  But once in a while I think I’d like to know what happened with my birth mother and why she gave me up. And then again, maybe not. Some things are better left alone.

1 comment:

  1. I want to learn more about Creed! Love military heroes!!! Sounds like this one has a lot of conflict mixing up his life.

    As we all know, Linda Goodnight's books are always must reads!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive