Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Books for Christmas?



     It’s almost a rule: Writers are readers first and last. We love books. We love words. So it will come as no surprise that some authors (like me) love books as gifts.  Love, love, love! This Christmas my girls blessed me with several to add to my TBR (to be read) stack. I have a few more on my iPad. Well, maybe more than a few. 😉 While e-books are wonderfully convenient and I read lots of books that way, I have to confess I’m still a hard copy girl who loves the feel and smell of a printed book.

     What’s your preferred way to read? Print or ebook? Did you get any books for Christmas? What were they?
    

5 comments:

  1. no books but did get 3 calendars n mums plum pudding recipe on a nice wall handing! im hooked on ebooks i have paperbacks i still need to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave books, but received none. However, I did get an Amazon gift card to stock my Kindle paperwhite. I, too, read mainly eBooks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm weird and love all kinds of reading. I read print books when I'm home and ebooks everywhere else except the car, where I usually have an audio going.

    If I had to choose, though, I... I... I...

    I couldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to read....print or Kindle. I got Print...Jody Hedlund's Newton & Polly and Kim Vogel Sawyer's Guide Me Home....had not been able to get them from library...so I am thrilled.
    Happy New Year to all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do I see two Ruth Logan Herne books? She's a wonderful writer. Love her stories!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive