Thursday, December 22, 2016

Tis the Craftie Christmas Tree Parade

From the Love Inspired Authors to You!



We attended the Twin Singing Christmas Trees 
at First Baptist Church of Orlando. 
Some 400 singers plus orchestra and actors present 
the saving Gospel message of our Lord Jesus Christ. 
May He bless you this Christmas season and throughout the new year! 
Louise M. Gouge

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Christmas.

Merry Christmas,
Margaret Daley

Wishing all my writer and reader friends a very Merry Christmas and much love in the New Year!
I hope you enjoyed reading the Christmas Reunion story. 
It was so fun to see how Grace and Jericho eventually found their happily ever after. 
The keepsake Christmas ornament that played an important role in the story hangs on my tree 
and reminds me of the wonderful Craftie Ladies of Romance 
and the stories we love to share with those who visit our blogspot. 
All of you have a special place in my heart!
May the Lord bless you throughout this Christmas season and in the New Year!
Debby Giusti

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas 
and a most blessed New Year, 
filled with light, love,and of course, books! 
Deb Kastler

A very Merry Christmas from my family to yours. 
May 2017 be full of joy, laughter, love and books...lots of books.

Jolene Navarro 

Merry Christmas from beautiful Arizona where my puppy has never seen snow,
and my 11-year-old is desperate to step in snow.
Merry Christmas from my family to yours.
Pamela Tracy

Wishing all of you a Blessed Christmas! 
Here’s a photo of my husband and I at a Victorian museum dinner. 
Barbara Phinney 








6 comments:

  1. Sorry for the fuzzy picture. I don't know what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing all the pictures and reading the Christmas greetings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to all you ladies and your families! Thank you for sharing a fun story with all of us readers. Loved seeing how it played out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Deanna and Trixi for stoping we by. Sending snowflakes your way! Wait, I'm in AZ. Please, send snowflakes my way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, Pamela, I live on the Oregon coast....all I can send you are raindrops! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive