Friday, June 11, 2010

Editor Blogs on Harlequin


Wow, Terri Reed here, my editor blogged on the Harlequin blog about the upcoming continuity series for Love Inspired. I wrote book two and will hit the shelves in August. This series is set in Alaska, with plenty of mystery running through all the books as well as tender love stories. This book was so much fun to write. And I have to say I love all the covers. They are so bright and vibrant. And you will recognize several names in the line of authors!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Terri! Great cover, and I'm sure the book matches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hope. Steeple Hill does such a great job with the art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot hero! This sounds like a terrific series.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive