Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hero Interview from The Rancher's Promise by Jillian Hart

Hero Interview for The Rancher’s Promise by Jillian Hart:

1. Justin Granger, tell me the most interesting thing about you.

I run a cattle ranch with my dad, brother and sisters. I’m the oldest of the bunch. We run Hereford and Angus on one hundred thousand acres of Wyoming rangeland. My best friends are my dad and my horse and, once, the pretty girl I let get away years ago.

2. What do you do for fun?

I ride horses, hang out with my dad and sometimes head into town. Wild Horse, Wyoming is a typical small town, not a lot to do there, but the diner makes great cheeseburgers.

3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?

Dealing with my feelings, especially when it has to do with Rori Cornell. She’s the pretty girl I mentioned who chose heading off to college over marrying me. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten over losing her. Now she’s back in town and I’m not sure my heart can take it.

4. What are you afraid of most in life?

That Rori Cornell is about to break my heart twice and I’ll have to go on living without her.

5. What do you want out of life?

Rori’s love.

6. What is the most important thing to you?

Family.

7. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?

I read when I get the chance, although ranch work keeps my plenty busy. I like westerns and a good action story.

8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

I would like to learn to lower my guards and my pride and give love a chance.

9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?

Well, there’s my horse, but Scout is more of a best friend than a pet. Buttercup, a cow, is our family pet. She was orphaned as a calf. Dad and my sister, Autumn, bottle-fed her. And boy, did they spoil her!

10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?

I would go back to the long ago day I proposed to Rori and when she asked me to wait for her to finish college, I would have lowered my pride, tucked away my disappointment and did as she asked. My heart has been waiting for her all this time anyway, and I’ve discovered one thing. My life doesn’t mean much without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive