Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hero Interview from The Heart's Song

Interview with the hero from The Heart’s Song by Winnie Griggs:

1. Graham Lockwood, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
I don’t know about interesting, but something folks here in Tippanyville might be surprised to learn is that I play several musical instruments and was a choir director at one time. Of course, I don’t plan to bring the subject up since I’ve given most of that up now. When my wife died a year ago, the music died for me as well.

2. What do you do for fun?
I like to run. My morning run keeps me both fit and focused, ready to face whatever the day has to throw at me.

3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?
I just moved to a new town and my next door neighbor, Reeny Landry, is one of those welcome wagon types who’s certain everyone wants to get involved in the town’s goings on. I’ve been avoiding retuning her welcome visit because I know she’ll try to ‘fix me’.

4. What are you afraid of most in life?
Being pitied

5. What do you want out of life?
Right now I’d just settle for having folks stop walking on eggshells around me when they find out about my wife’s death. That’s why I moved hundreds of miles to settle into a town where no one knows my background.

6. What is the most important thing to you?
Hands down - it’s got to be family

7. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?
I’m an educator, of course I read. In non-fiction I like biographies and historical texts. In fiction I’m a fan of legal thrillers.

8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Annie, my wife, used to say I needed to loosen up more.

9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
Not at the present. But I still have fond memories of my childhood pet - a Dalmatian named Champ.

10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
I would go back to the months leading up to my wife’s death and make sure we made different choices than we did the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive