Friday, June 25, 2010

It's bigger in Texas



Everything is bigger in Texas--as you can see in my pictures. Chia pets are bigger here.

I was going to the furniture store and saw these longhorns. I couldn't believe it, so I stopped my car and took pictures of them on my cell phone. Well, not being handy with electronic thingees, I couldn't figure out how to get it out of my phone, so the next day I went with my digital camera. I went to take the picture and the thing died. The battery was out of juice. I plugged it in and let the battery charge. On my third try, I got the picture.

Who says you can't get around electronic things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive