Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hero Interview from The Baby Bond

Interview with the hero from The Baby Bond by Linda Goodnight:

1.Nic Carano , tell me the most interesting thing about you.

I’m a firefighter, an adrenaline junky some would say.

2. What do you do for fun?

Name it and I do it. Fun is my middle name. If there’s a party going on, Nicky is there.

3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?

I’ll tell you, but keep it on the down low. I dread telling my parents that I love my firefighter job. They have higher aspirations for their baby boy. At least, I think they do.

4. What are you afraid of most in life?

A few weeks ago, I would have said nothing. Then my mom got sick. That scares me a lot. She’s a rock, the family anchor. I’d do anything for her.

5. What do you want out of life?

I used to think it was a good time, but lately—I don’t know. Everything changed the night I brought a baby out of a fatal house fire. I can’t get the little dude off my mind. Or his classy looking aunt either.

6. What is the most important thing to you?

My friends would say the most important thing to me is being the life of the party. But you want to know a secret? My family tops the list. Don’t get me wrong. Fun is good. But family—well, family is everything.

7. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?

Lately, I’ve had my head in medical review books gearing up to take the MCAT, the big test to get into medical school. Keep that quiet too. I don’t want it getting around to my friends that my IQ is bigger than my shoe size.

8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

I’d be more like my brothers. They’re both lawyers. The fam is proud of them. I’m proud of them too. They’re great guys, good lawyers, successful. They’re not like me. Well, except for the good looks and charm.

9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?

Cassidy, my upstairs neighbor and a most discerning lady who won’t give me the time of day, house-warmed me with a Venus Fly trap. Does that count as a pet?

10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?

Second grade. Miss Eely’s class. I would never have worn that ridiculous poodle costume in the spring play. You should see those pictures in the family album. Embarrassing. I’m convinced that traumatic episode contributed to my class clown status. Scared me for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive