Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Last Bridge Home Interview

How exciting to have Jillian Fairmont the heroine from THE LAST BRIDGE HOME written by Linda Goodnight a February, 2012, release from Love Inspired Romance .

1. Jilly, tell me the most interesting thing about you.

I suppose the most interesting thing about me is my job. I grew up an animal lover and took training to be a vet assistant. I love my work.

2. What do you do for fun?

Attend baseball games. My next door neighbor, hunk-a-hunky firefighter, Zak Ashford is a baseball nut and he likes for me to come to his games. We also hang out and play catch sometimes or watch games on TV together. He even taught me Fantasy Baseball! He thinks I’m his best pal. His red-haired, freckle-faced best friend. And I am. But I’m also in love with him and he doesn’t have a clue. Go ahead and say it. I’m a complete stooge.

3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?

I really should put Zak out of mind forever - and I will. But first, he needs help and I can’t turn my back on his sick wife and her troubled children. It’s just too awful and too sad.

4. What are you afraid of most in life?

Okay, truth here. I’m afraid of a lot of things lately. When Zak’s wife showed up on his doorstep, I was terrified because, let’s face it, God’s not too happy with a woman who covets someone else’s husband. How was I to know he had a wife? He didn’t know himself. I’m also afraid of doing the wrong thing, of letting down my values because of the way I care for Zak. I’m afraid of Zak finding out that I love him. I’m afraid of his rejection. I’m afraid that if I ignore those three helpless little kids, something terrible will happy.

5. What is the most important thing to you?

God, family, and friends. I sound like a political ad, don’t I?

6. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?

I read lots of vet literature, but for pure enjoyment I like historical novels. The big, fat kind about knights and ladies and happy-ever-afters. Sigh.

7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

My awful freckles! They’re so embarrassing. They pop out like neon signs any time I blush or get upset. How could any guy ever find me attractive?

8. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?

Sometimes I have too many pets because I tend to take on rescues from the vet clinic. Right now, I have three rescue rabbits and two rat terriers. I love my dogs, Mugsy and Satchmo for their feisty personalities and absolute devotion to humans.

9. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?

Most days I’d say to medieval times of knights and ladies, but right now, I’d bounce back to when Zak was in college . As his best pal, I could have talked him out of marrying Crystal. Am I awful for saying that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive