Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sweetheart Bride Interview



How exciting to have Nick Santiago, the hero from Sweetheart Bride by Lenora Worth a February 2013 release from Love Inspired Romance .

1.  Nick, tell me the most interesting thing about you. Interesting. I’m not that interesting. I’m from Texas, I’m Hispanic and I work all the time.
2.  What do you do for fun? Fun? Work! My work is my fun. Probably why my mama keeps fussing at me to settle down. But I have to admit—meeting Brenna Blanchard in the tiny town of Fleur, Louisiana has been fun.
3.  What do you put off doing because you dread it? Telling Brenna the truth. I’m an architect, mostly for commercial buildings, but I came to Fleur to renovate the old Bubois place, known as Fleur House. Brenna is helping me. She’s amazing and I really like her, but what if she finds out the truth about my past?
4.  What are you afraid of most in life? See above. I’m afraid I’ll fail. I’ve been trying to make things up to my family for years now. Will I ever find any peace? I’m afraid of losing Brenna.
5.  What is the most important thing to you? Well, my work and my family. I feel so guilty and I want to make them proud. But Brenna is becoming very important to me, too.
6.  Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book? Old coffee table books on design and architecture. I love revisiting old places and renovating old homes.
7.  If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? That day so long ago that changed my life forever. Right now, I’d like to change my fear of falling in love.
8.  Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet? I don’t have time for pets but I used to love horses.
9. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why? I’d go back to Old Mexico and visit the places my ancestors created. I’d learn so much about how our customs merged with Texas culture—it’s a big, bold place and my culture played a large part in that. I can’t wait to show Brenna all the things I love about San Antonio, Texas. Think she’ll be willing to meet my family?

2 comments:

  1. Great interview with Nick! I cannot wait to read Lenora's book.
    Blessings, Patti Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waving to Patti Jo! I'm dittoing her comment about Lenora's book.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive