Saturday, July 18, 2015

FEATURED BOOK AND INTERVIEW: The Lawman's Redemption by Danica Favorite


Lawman on a Mission 
Former deputy Will Lawson is fighting to regain his reputation—and Mary Stone is his only lead to the bandit who framed him. Now that he's tracked Mary to Leadville, Colorado, Will needs the proud beauty to reveal her past. Instead, his efforts spark a mighty inconvenient attraction… 
Mary's only real crime is that she once believed an outlaw's lies. Still, she fears disclosing the truth to Will may land her in jail—and leave her young siblings without protection. Now she must choose between honesty and safeguarding her family. And if Will does clear his own name, can he convince the woman he loves to share it?

Interview:
How exciting to have Mary Stone the heroine from __The Lawman’s Redemption__ written by  Danica Favorite__ a _July, 2015 release from Love Inspired Historical Romance .

1.  Mary, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
Interesting, me? Well, I’m not sure how interesting it is, but I’ve got a knack for being able to tackle anything I make my mind up to. I’ve had to do a number of odd jobs to help support my siblings, and I find that no job is too difficult. A person can learn to do anything if she tries.

2.  What do you do for fun?
Fun? Ha! I’m not sure I know the meaning of the word. There’s not a lot of time for fun, even with our family’s newfound fortune. I have to take care of my younger siblings, and even though everyone keeps telling me to take some time for myself, I never know what to do.

3.  What do you put off doing because you dread it?
Mending. My brother Daniel is a handful, and he’s constantly getting into scrapes. I feel like the mending pile from Daniel alone is never ending. It’s tedious work, and even though I can do it, I’d prefer to do so many other things.

4.  What are you afraid of most in life?
Back when we lived in Ohio, I had a secret beau. I found out too late that he’s a really bad man, and now he’s here in Leadville. I’m so ashamed of how easily duped I was and I’m afraid that people will believe his lies.

5.  What do you want out of life?
I just want my family to be happy and taken care of. We’ve had a rough go of things, and now that we’ve found my father’s mine and have money, I’d like to see us all finally have a chance to enjoy life together.

6.  What is the most important thing to you?
Family.

7.  If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Honestly, I just wish I could go back in time and not get involved with Ben Perry. So much of my life was turned upside down because of him, and I hate how I’m still living with the consequences of my poor choices.

8.  Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
We could never afford pets, just regular farm animals. If an animal wasn’t useful, we couldn’t keep it. Now that we have money, I’d like to get a puppy for the little ones to enjoy. I think I’d like a puppy.

9. Can you tell us a little interesting tidbit about the time period you live in?

Hmm… the time period I live in… Everyone thinks of this part of the country as being less developed than everywhere else. But Leadville, thanks to all of the silver mines, like the one my father found, is one of the richest parts of the country. I’m amazed at all of the fine cultural events we have here. I’m especially eager to take in a show at the Tabor Opera House, which is the finest opera house this side of the Mississippi.

2 comments:

  1. Of some of the new Love Inspired releases, this was one book I really, really want to read. I think it must be the broody look of the handsome man on the cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read this one as well.

    alysap at yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive