Friday, September 23, 2016

Blast From The Past – Guess the author


It's that time when we glimpse into the past of one of our Craftie Ladies. The first reader to correctly guess this month's author will receive a print copy (US only) of her upcoming release.

Ready? Here we go…

My mother said I was a monkey from early on.
In 1966 I climbed the dresser to get something off the top I’m sure.
In 1970 one of my favorite past times was hanging upside down from the kitchen counter.
All as a precursor to being a gymnast in high school and winning the league championship my senior year.
I went on to coach gymnastics for many years before turning to writing as a career.

Do you know who this is?  Well, here's one more hint. This author has a new release coming up in October.

Leave your guess in the comments to be entered in the contest. And be sure to look for more clues in the comment section throughout the day.
All the best...
Mary Alford

7 comments:

  1. Scraproni, that was quick! When the book releases I can send you a book through Book Depository. Just need your address. You can send me an email at terrireed@sterling.net

    Next person in the US who comments will get a book as well.

    Any gymnasts out there? Anyone have a photo of your gymnastics days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri, I did not know you were a gymnastics coach!! But I can see from the pictures you were born to do it, how fun...lol! I love learning more about my authors!

    I already read the October release book as I am on your team, no need to enter me for it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Terri. I appreciate you doing our blast from the past. I so love reading these stories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back in my day, it was called "tumbling" classes.....lol....I only took tap dancing!
    If the October release is Identity Unknown, I have read it...loved it and am ready to post a review as soon as A. accepts it.
    Keep up the great writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Trixi, appreciate you.
    Jackie, yes, we called them tumbling for the little ones when we only did floor work. So happy to hear you enjoyed Identity Unknown.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive