Friday, July 26, 2019

RWA 2019 by Dana R. Lynn

Hi friends! This week myself and many of the Love Inspired authors are at a conference called RWA...Romance Writer's of America . This is the largest conference for romance writers, published and aspiring, in the world. This year, the conference is in New York City. It's filled with classes for every step of the writing journey, opportunities to socialize with editors, agents and other writers, all who share a passion for words. And food! So far, I've eaten authentic Italian, French and a variety of delicious desserts. I thought  I'd share with you some of the highlights so far.

The journey started with a train ride from Greensburg Pennsylvania with the amazing Lee Tobin McClain. We got some writing done, but we also had some fun chatting. We ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch.

The Harlequin book signing Thursday morning was a blast.

Lee, Rachel Dylan, Piper Huguley and I taught a class called Not Your Mother's Inspirational Romance. So much fun!

I  was thrilled to meet up with so many friends.

Maggie K Black, Debby Giusti and I got together for a photo. We had done the Amish Witness Protection series together at the beginning of the year.

It was great spending time with  so many other friends. Thursday afternoon many of the authors write Amish romance from a variety of publishers got together for lunch.

The conference is still going on. I will be posting more pictures on social media next week, as  am sure many others will do.

In the comments, I would love to hear about some of your favorite adventures with friends, conference related or other. Until later!

Blessings!
Dana

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post, Dana. It was so great to see you at RWA and connect. I loved talking with you, Lee and Allie last night. We get so little time with our author friends. Sending you hugs and kisses. XOXO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meeting up with writer friends is definitely a huge perk in attending RWA. Loved seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great seeing all my Love Inspired sisters! Glad we could connect, Dana! Sunday morning at ST Pat's was special. Love that church.

    I'm home now and having a hard time settling back into my routine. I keep thinking about all the fun we had in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was special.

    I think I am finally recovered from the conference. It took a few days, but it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive