Sunday, August 17, 2014

A Heart to Heal Interview


How exciting to have  Max Jones, the hero from A HEART TO HEAL written by Allie Pleiter an August 2014 release from Love Inspired Romance.

1.       Max, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
Youd probably say something like hes in a wheelchair but hes still so cool, but Id say its that I go sailing, skiing, play hockey, and make a mean cheeseburger.
2.  What do you do for fun?
I do everything other guys do for funsports, I drive a cool car, I enjoy good food.  Lately, I enjoy provoking Heather Browningmostly because shes so easy to ruffle and shes pretty when shes mad.
3.  What do you put off doing because you dread it?
Paperwork. I work as a spokesperson for Adventure Access showcasing all the great sports and recreational activities for people with disabilities.  Its a great job, but even great jobs have boring paperwork.  I turn everything in lateIm not really an organized kind of guy.
4.  What are you afraid of most in life?
I spend a lot of my time getting people to notice me instead of the wheelchair.  One of these days I might not be able to pull that off.  The last thing I want to do is fade into the woodwork.
5.  What is the most important thing to you?
I want people to take me seriously.  To treat me like theyd treat any other drop-dead hunky charismatic guycan you tell Im known for my healthy self image?  Seriously, I want a full, satisfying life like every other person.  I just do it on wheels.
6.  Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?
Books?  I read sports magazines and that kind of thing.  Heather is the school person, you should go ask her.  I bet she reads two or three a week.  But I have been reading up on things to help Simon, the high school student Heather has me mentoring. 
7.  If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Id go back to being the me who could walk.  Only, I was pretty much of a jerk back then, so Id want to be a less obnoxious version of the walking me.
8.  Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
Who needs a pet when you drive the coolest adaptive car on the planet? 
9. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?

Me, Id want to go forward in time.  They are developing all these amazing robotics to help people walk right now, so Id want to zing 50 years ahead to where all those gizmos are perfected and available.  Think of what I could do!

1 comment:

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive