Thursday, August 21, 2014

Art Journaling

One of the hobbies I've been pursuing lately is art journaling. I talk a lot about it when I'm talking with friends, mostly because art journaling has been so beneficial to me, both in my writing, but also in my personal growth. I recently spent some time talking with Cheri Gregory, one of the authors of the book, The Cure for the Perfect Life, about my art journaling journey. She made a video of our Skype session, and I think it's the perfect introduction to my passion.




Have you ever done any art journaling? I'd love to hear about your experiences! And, if you're interested in learning more about art journaling, I'm going to be launching an online art journaling class soon, so visit my website and sign up to receive more information when it's available!

9 comments:

  1. I don't do art journaling but I do handmake cards for others relating to their life's journey. I find that in order to be creative in my writing life, it helps to have another creative hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I totally agree!! I think that's why art journaling is so powerful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this once as part of a workshop at my local RWA chapter. I never did anything with it. I'd rather play tennis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three of my five brothers have a knack for art, but I apparently didn't inherit that gene. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video! What a powerful tool for the creative mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merrillee, I need to do something like tennis. :)

    Carolyn, I'm not very artistic either, but I still enjoy it.

    Thanks Sherri and Missy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great post! I love this idea. Think I'll try it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive