Thursday, August 7, 2014

Hey there, Carolyne Aarsen here. I have four children and I have to confess that with each pregnancy I hoped I would have twins. Never did. A couple of young mothers in our community have had twins and when I see them running around after their kids, dressed the same, difficult to tell apart, I still feel that yearning in spite of the busyness they create. But I am very fortunate. I'm a writer. I get to create my own worlds. So, in my fiction world, I can have my heroine have twins. I can have all the fun and none of the work. I get to watch her deal with it. I've done twins a couple of times in my own stories and this past year I was part of a continuity. I was thrilled when I found out I got to write a story about a young mother with twins. When the Art Department of Love Inspired sent me the cover I was doubly thrilled. So adorable. So I thought I would share this with you. Aren't they adorabubble! This is the third in a multi author series called Big Sky Centennial that I was honoured to be a part of. I hope you have a chance to check this book out coming in September. And not only my book but the other books in the series.

10 comments:

  1. Great cover. I could twins in fiction but never in reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, if my nine year old had a twin, every picture of ME you'd see would have me drooling, stuttering, and exhausted.

    Of course, then he'd have someone else to play with.

    And fight with.

    And I'd have more laundry!

    Hehehe, your books are always awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was a girl, I used to dream of having twins: a boy and a girl. I'm so glad I didn't. God knew what He was doing. We have an only. I've joked that I made raising one child look difficult, but there was a lot of truth in that. I admire those moms who make motherhood look easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Love what the art department has been doing with the covers lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover too. LI has been making some great covers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pamela, I agree. If I think of some of my actual children being twins.....shaking head.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious cover!
    I'm very blessed to have 3 kiddos (all in their 20s now) and look forward to grandkiddos before too long (Lord willing). I would be thrilled if one of my daughters has twins! (not so sure my daughters would be thrilled, LOL).
    Blessings, Patti Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm also the mother of four and always dreamed of having twins - they're a few sets in my family and one of my best friends had twins on her fifth pregnancy. :D Can't wait to read the book.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive