Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Cattleman Meets His Match Interview



How exciting to have Moira O’Mara the heroine from The Cattleman Meets His Match, written by Sherri Shackelford,  an August, 2014 release from Love Inspired Historical Romance .

1.  Moira,  tell me the most interesting thing about you.

I’ve recently taken over the care of four young orphans. Being an orphan myself, I know the challenges, but I also know the rewards that come from helping out others less fortunate.

2.  What do you do for fun?

There’s no time for fun! Well, at least that’s what I think. My new charges are trying to teach me otherwise.

3.  What do you put off doing because you dread it?

I’m not much for cooking. I do like to eat, though…

4.  What are you afraid of most in life?

I’m most afraid of never finding my brother. We were separated as children, and I’ve made it my mission in life to find him once more.

5.  What do you want out of life?

I want to reunite my family. I’ll never be whole again until my brother and I are together much more.

6.  What is the most important thing to you?

Family is most important to me. My parents may have given up on us, but I’ll never give up on my own family.

7.  If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

I’d be a little more forgiving of myself. I can forgive others easily enough, but I find it hard to forgive myself.

8.  Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?

I never liked dogs before, but I met a nice dog named Champion on the trail. He’s all right.

9. Can you tell us a little interesting tidbit about the time period you live in?

Under the Homestead Law, the United States Government transferred over 270 million into private ownership. That’s alotta free land!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive