Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Forest Ranger's Christmas - October 2014

Leigh Bale here. I've got a new book coming out in October titled THE FOREST RANGER'S CHRISTMAS. This delightful story is centered around a woman who is concerned about her ailing grandfather. She has just a few weeks to persuade him to leave his small town and move closer to her Las Vegas home. But after seventy-five happy years in his house, Gramps isn’t going anywhere. Josie can’t imagine what’s so great about Camlin. When she meets single dad and forest ranger Clint Hamilton, she quickly begins to see the appeal. Clint shows Josie the joys of living in a close-knit community, especially at Christmas. She’s soon falling for the town, Clint’s charm and his adorable daughter.

This book makes a great holiday gift. AND...I'd love to giveaway a couple of autographed copies of the book right here today! Can you tell me what state in the U.S. this story takes place?  I'll send books to the first two people to get it right. Enjoy! :)

11 comments:

  1. Hey, Leigh, I'll take a stab at it. Nevada? Only guessing that because it's in the same state as Las Vegas. Otherwise, I'd have no idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover, Leigh! Can't wait to read the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great story, Leigh.

    I've seen Nevada, and much of it is dessert. However, the area around Lake Tahoe is lovely. Even so, I'm guessing my home state of California, since Lake Tahoe is a long way from Las Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Mindy! I love the cover, too. They did a nice job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Folks, I'm holding off to see if we get anymore comments before I reveal the book giveaway winners...anymore takers? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet cover, Leigh! I love Christmas covers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Leigh! I love all your forest ranger books! I will say Nevada also! I think that's where all the other books were set! It was either there or Colorado! I can't remember which!

    Valri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Sandra Orchard and Valri have guessed the right location for this heartwarming Christmas book: Nevada. Most of my stories take place in Nevada, unless I need another location for a specific reason, such as including a grizzly bear or heavy timber. Then I moved the location to Idaho and Wyoming. But this book is Nevada. Sandra and Valri, if you'll email me your address I'll send the book to you. LeighBaleAuthor@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keli, I live just 20 minutes away from the Sierra Nevada Mountains; you and I are in the same neck of woods along the California/Nevada border. It's beautiful here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Missy, thank you! I have loved what my publisher did with this book cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this cover and can't wait to ready the story, Leigh!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive