Friday, January 15, 2010

Good grief - it's Friday!

Valerie Hansen here:

I'm guilty. Again. I lose track of time when I'm working hard on new books and, PTL, I am.





I do have a book coming out this month and although it's not a straight Love Inspired but a historical, instead, I wanted to at least mention it. And then I went and forgot my chance until very late at night. Here's the cover. I absolutely LOVE it.





Oh, well. I apologize. I have a mind like Swiss cheese and I think all the stuff I'm supposed to remember runs out through those holes!

Blessings,
Val

4 comments:

  1. It is a great cover. I love wagon trains. One of my favorite movies was called Westward the Women. I think its from the forties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cover also. I echo what Pamela said as I love wagon trains too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I totally relate to that Swiss cheese feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this cover and started to look more about this book.
    Romantic Gift

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive